No two dealerships are alike. Especially when it comes to GPS vehicle tracking and asset management. BHPH dealerships with a relatively small inventory have entirely different asset tracking requirements than a franchise dealerships with multiple locations and a large inventory of vehicles to keep track of. So it stands to reason that some dealerships may not want to pay for vehicle tracking and collateral management features and functionality they do not need today, but as their business expands, may want a system that can grow with their business. Conversely, a franchise dealership may need a more robust vehicle tracking system with a wider range of flexibility of functionality.
The newest generation of GoldStar GPS accommodates these differences, with flexible new packages designed to deliver features and functionality based on individual dealership needs, requirements and budgets. Here’s a quick overview of the different packages, and what each entails.
GoldStar GPS Basic — Just the Vehicle Tracking Features You Need
The Basic package delivers the core features BHPH dealers need most in a GPS tracking system for an affordable price point. Streamlined and lean, the Basic package offers the popular asset tracking features that made GoldStar GPS the industry standard, plus a host of new features our customers asked for including:
- 24-hour auto reports for increased visibility into vehicle location, movement and status.
- Single-click commands for locating, enabling or disabling a vehicle, running stop reports, setting up geographic boundaries, and viewing vehicle histories.
- A robust suite of standard reports including GPS tracking device histories, stop reports, and the ability to run reports on grouped vehicles.
- Anywhere, anytime mobile views of vehicle information, status and reports.
- 100 traks with a one-year renewal option.
GoldStar GPS Comprehensive — Full-Featured Asset Management
For dealerships that require a more robust GPS vehicle tracking system, the Comprehensive package is our most feature-rich asset management system yet. New functionality includes:
- 20 times the recording capabilities as the previous generation.
- Increased alert configuration flexibility — set up alerts by group option, validity period, time of day, and more, plus save contacts.
- Geozone feature for quickly and easily creating geographic zones that are automatically applied to all vehicles. Dealerships receive alerts when vehicles enter or exit the geozone the instant a report is run, and all alerts are stored for easy access and reference. This is an especially useful feature in the event a delinquent vehicle is towed to an impound lot.
- Anywhere, anytime mobile views of vehicle location, movement, status, alerts and reports.
- 500 traks with a one-year renewal option.
To learn more about our new flexible packages, visit GoldStarGPS.com/goldstar-gps/gps-tracking-packages
We’ve also introduced a package for our enterprise clients as well as a completely customizable option. For more information on these packages, visit LoanPlusCMS.com.
Executive Vice President, Sales & Services Automotive Solutions